About the Yogurtland’s Guest Satisfaction survey
The Yogurtland’s Guest Satisfaction survey, found at Yogurtlandfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Yogurtland to help improve customer satisfaction. Sadly, you don’t get any small reward for participating, but it is still very helpful to the company, and you will know that the next time you got good service there it would be in part because of your feedback.
How to Participate in the Yogurtland’s Guest Satisfaction survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Yogurtland’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to Yogurtlandfeedback.com.
- Select your language and click the double arrow.
- Read about the survey and enter the restaurant code from your receipt.
- Answer questions about your visit. These questions can help the company understand more about your experience.
- Typical questions will include yes/no questions, multiple choice, scale and text box questions. Yes or no questions are pretty simple. You will be asked a yes or no question and will select the answer that fits you.
- Multiple choice questions are fairly common, as well. You will be asked a question or presented a comment and will mark the appropriate answer. In some cases, you can select more than one answer that fits your requirements, though you should pay attention to the directions to ensure this is possible.
- Scale questions are fairly simple as well. With these, you have a five-point scale and will be given simple statements to rate based on your personal experience.
- Text boxes are another question format. The question or statement is provided to you and then, using your keyboard, you type in your answer. These are generally optional, but providing extra information could be helpful so it could be worth it.