The Zaxbys Guest Experience Survey, found at www.zaxbyslistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Zaxbys that allows the company to measure your satisfaction and that of others in regards to their products and customer service. It is important that the company continuously improve areas in their store, which is why they have these surveys. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you are interested in telling the company your feelings about the experience, consider taking part in the survey. The company is interested to know how you and others feel, as it is their way to learn what works. They don’t have to take time to make improvements where things are already working well. However, it is also important they know the things that are not good so they can improve them for a better experience.
Zaxbys Guest Experience Survey Details
|Survey Name||Zaxbys Guest Experience Survey|
|Survey Prize||Enjoy a Free Big Zax Snak!|
|Receipt Valid||14 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Zaxbys was founded in 1990 in Georgia, where it still has its headquarters, and today the franchised chain of casual dining restaurants has around 800 locations, mostly in the southern US. Zaxbys is perhaps best known for its chicken dishes, and its founders, Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley, claim they came up with the concept because of a shortage of places to eat really good chicken.
However, the chain also offers a wide selection of side dishes, salads and desserts and most locations also offer catering. Zaxbys is a major sponsor of college football and basketball, describing itself as the official chicken of sports fanz.
How to Take the Zaxbys Guest Experience Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Zaxbys receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to https://www.zaxbyslistens.com/.
- Enter the time of visit using the drop down boxes, then type in the amount spent and the survey entry code. This may include letters and numbers. Click enter when ready.
- Answer questions about your visit. These can include many questions, including things about the staff, the restaurant and more. Be honest and read directions carefully.
- Provide your information, such as name and email address to enter the sweepstakes. You will be notified if you are an instant winner.