The Zales Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Zalessurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Zales that allows them to find out how their customers feel about them. The information from these surveys is used to make improvements in all areas of the store. Take this survey online for your convenience.
Taking this survey allows you to speak your mind, whether good or bad. It is important to the company to hear how you really feel; they can’t fix a problem if they aren’t aware a problem exists. No matter what happened, it is important to let the company know and these surveys are a great way to get ahold of the people. You will also receive a special validation coupon that can be used on future visits. Look at your receipt to see the specific deal.
Although they started out as one small store in Wichita Falls, TX in 1924 Zales has expanded to become a major name in jewelry with over 750 different stores located throughout the United States, as well as the territory of Puerto Rico. Featuring high grade gold, diamonds, and pearls, Zales is very well known for their wedding jewelry in particular.
Mixing a combination of contemporary and classic designs, the idea behind Zales isn’t a custom hodge-podge but offering the full line of classic popular designs and contemporary classic designs. They focus on a specific niche and deliver to customers looking for jewelry in that niche.
How to Participate in the Zales Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Zales receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.Zalessurvey.com.
- To take the survey in Spanish, click the hyperlink right under the start button. Otherwise, proceed to step 3.
- Enter the special entry number from your receipt. This should be the very last line of the receipt.
- Answer questions relating to your experience. These questions can help you rate your experience by asking specific questions about your visit. These may ask if you were greeted when arriving at the store, if you were thanked when you left, and what type of purchase you made. Please be honest.
- Locate the spot on your receipt to write your code; write the code on the receipt and redeem.
- Zales Official Website: http://www.zales.com/