The Whataburger Customer Survey, found at www.Whataburgerexperience.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Whataburger that can measure customer happiness of the restaurant’s service and products. The information provided by you can help the company improve greatly in many areas. These include products, atmosphere in the store and service. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey will give you a chance to help Whataburger improve. For those customers that have a bad experience, they want to know about it so they can work on making corrections so you and others won’t have the same problem in the future. They also like to know what they’re doing right in regards to customer service and more so they can stop working on those areas that are correct and focus more on the ones that need updating. You will receive a free Whataburger with the purchase of a large drink and large fry as a thank you for helping out.
Whataburgerexperience.com – Whataburger Customer Survey Details
|Survey Name||Whataburger Customer Survey|
|Survey Prize||Free Whataburger with purchase of a medium fry and medium drink on your next visit|
|Receipt Valid||3 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Whataburger is a fast-food joint serving burgers since 1950. Compared to traditional burgers, Whataburger’s burgers are much bigger, requiring two hands to hold. When the thought of launching Whataburger came to Harmon Dobson’s mind, his primary goal was to sell the biggest burger in town, which he certainly did.
Despite being in business for more than six decades, Whataburger is still a family-run business, and every burger that’s served is made to order. This level of customization and attention to detail cannot be expected at many other bigger fast-food chains, especially the global brands. First opened store in Corpus Christi, Texas, Whataburger now has 790 branches across the States.
How to Take the Whataburger Customer Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Whataburger receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Whataburgerexperience.com.
- For English, proceed to step 3. To take the survey in Spanish, click the hyperlink and move to step 3.
- Enter the code from the middle of the receipt. This should be 16 digits. To see pictures of where this is located, click the appropriate place. Click start when ready.
- Answer questions. It is important to be thorough and honest; consider using all tools available to you and following direction.
- You will receive a validation code that will allow you a free burger with purchase. See the receipt for complete details.
Take By Online Video Guide:
- Whataburger Official Website: http://whataburger.com/