- Who’s sponsoring the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- When is the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- Who’s eligible?
- How do I enter the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- What are the prizes?
- When and how are winners selected?
- How does a winner claim a prize?
- Where can I see who won this Sweepstakes?
- What about rights, privacy, and future contact?
- Source Links:
- Related Content
Who’s sponsoring the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
The Walgreens family of drug stores is the sponsor for these sweepstakes. Every month, Walgreens is determined to give away a $3,000 worth of prize in the form of a check to a lucky customer who takes part in the sweepstakes. To take part, you simply need to complete a survey of your most recent shopping experience at any of the Walgreens outlets.
When is the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
The Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes will run from 1st February 2021 at 12.01 a.m. Central Standard Time to 28th February 2021 at 11.59 p.m. Central Standard Time. During this Sweepstakes period, Walgreens customers are required to submit eligible entries by completing the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey. Around 18th March 2021, a winner for the grand prize will be determined from the eligible entries. Additionally, Walgreens will run similar monthly Sweepstakes throughout 2021 and conduct monthly drawings to pick winners from the eligible entries.
Americans aged 18 or older at the time of entry in all 50 United States., except Puerto Rico, are eligible to participate in Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes and stand a chance to win monthly grand prizes. Entrants must follow all the Sweepstakes Rules. Walgreens employees and their immediate family members, including those who live in their households, are not eligible to participate in the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes.
How do I enter the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey?
You can enter the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey in any of the following ways:
- Take By Online: This involves visiting https://www.walgreenslistens.com/ if you are a Walgreens customer and www.drelistens.com for Duane Reade customers. On your respective website, you will have to enter the receipt number of your purchase, complete the survey that pops up, and agree to the rules of the sweepstake. This means that you have to make a purchase at a Walgreens outlet to use this option. If you complete this survey within 72 hours of purchasing goods, you will get an entry into the sweepstake.
- Telephone: Walgreens and Duane Reade customers can alternatively join the sweepstakes by calling 1-800-875-4028 and 1-888-314-6471 respectively. You will then receive an automated survey which will earn you an entry into the sweepstake upon completion.
- Mail-in: Here, you simply need to print your name, complete address, and phone number on a 3×5 card and mail it to February 2021 Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, Dept. S8208 P.O. Box 4006, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.
- Email: This option involves sending survey invitations to customers who have signed up for Walgreens email notifications.
All these methods of entry provide equal chances of winning the grand prizes.
What are the prizes?
If you take part in Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey, you stand a chance to win $3,000 cash every month. This means that Walgreens will give away a total ARV value of $36,000 throughout the year.
When and how are winners selected?
At the end of every monthly survey period, Walgreens will conduct a random drawing to determine the winner. For the February sweepstake, the drawing will be done on or about 19th March 2021, from which one potential grand prize winner will be selected. After 14 days, Walgreens will then contact the potential winner to confirm their mailing information. Once the information is verified, the winner will then be notified through mail within 7 days. While all entry methods give an equal chance of winning the grand prize, submitting more eligible entries increases your chances of emerging the winner. Bear in mind that your entries will be disqualified if they have printing errors, are inaccurate, mechanically reproduced, stolen, misdirected, lost, or late. Therefore, ensure you post your entry within 72 hours from the time of your purchase and ensure you enter accurate information for your entry to be accepted.
How does a winner claim a prize?
To complete the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will need to provide your personal information, including contact information. In case you win, the sponsor will mail you the $3,000 worth of check within 14 days. Take note that this prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, or substituted. Additionally, upon receiving the check, you are supposed to sign an affidavit and release form and mail it back to the home office of Walgreens family of drug stores within 7 days. In case you don’t, your prize can be forfeited and another winner selected from those who made entries. Besides, you can lose your prize if the management does not reach you through the contact information you provided or if you break any of the sweepstakes rules. To get the official rules of participating in the sweepstakes, you can mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to RULES – February 2021 Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, Dept. S8208 P.O. Box 4006, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.
Where can I see who won this Sweepstakes?
To access the winner’s list, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Winner’s List — February 2021 Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, Dept. S8208 P.O. Box 4006, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006. If you want to know the winner of the February sweepstake, ensure you mail your request after 20th March 2021.
What about rights, privacy, and future contact?
While winning the grand prize every month is purely based on luck, the prize you win is subject to the taxation laws and other regulations of the federal government, except in Puerto Rico. Since the sweepstakes also have rules, failure to abide by them can cause your entries to be disqualified or your prize to be forfeited. To increase your chances of winning, make multiple eligible entries
- Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: http://www.inmoment.com/websurvey/servlet/BlobServlet?s2=5c345175-0dbf-43c5-8855-a1d149edcbc6-c1&v=0&type=0&t=csatSweepstakesRulesEnglish
- Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Winners: http://www.inmoment.com/websurvey/servlet/BlobServlet?s2=5e6b8c7f-515f-44e1-8671-30639ce754d7-65&v=0&type=0&t=surveySweepstakesOfficialWinnersList
- Walgreens Official Website: https://www.walgreens.com/