***The Waitrose Customer Survey is now Closed!***
The Waitrose Customer Survey, found at www.Waitrosecares.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Waitrose that can help improve customer satisfaction. You can leave feedback to help the company, but you can also enter a drawing as a thank you for feedback.
You could win Waitrose vouches in the amount of £500, just for participating. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Waitrose is a British supermarket chain which is a part of the John Lewis Partnership, Britain’s largest employee owned retailer. Founded in 1904, the now mega-chain began as a small grocery market located in West London with a similar namesake. With a headquarters in Bracknell, Berkshire, England, as of 2015 Waitrose boasted of 350 branches across the United Kingdom. This included 30 “little Waitrose” convenience stores sprinkled throughout the UK.
In 1983, the chain became known as the first major market chain to offer organic foods. More recently, the company has been praised for its holiday marketing efforts in 2016 which went on to win several industry awards.
How to Take the Waitrose Customer Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Waitrose receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Waitrosecares.com.
- Select whether you shopped online or in the store.
- If you shopped online, enter your order number and local branch from your delivery receipt. This will be at the top of the receipt. If you shopped in store, enter your receipt code from the bottom of the receipt and click Start survey.
- Answer questions. Please be honest and read through the directions at the top of each page and section. You should also read through the questions and the answers before making a choice. Some questions are multiple choice where you can select one answer, while others allow you to select multiple ones. You may also run into questions that provide a text box. Type in your answer and use as much information and detail as possible. You are not required to use the text box, but it is helpful.
- Enter a drawing. Read through the directions and follow them to enter. You will likely be required to enter contact information, such as your email address. If you are uninterested in the drawing, close your browser window without adding your information; the feedback will be saved.
- Waitrose Official Website: http://www.waitrose.com/