The United Dairy Farmers Survey, found at www.UDFfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by United Dairy Farmers that can help them make updates to their store and many other things. This information will be used by the company to determine how happy customers are and where improvements need to be made. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey may seem like a waste of time, but it really isn’t. You get to have your voice heard and tell the company exactly what you don’t like and do like. You can tell them about any problems you had and whether they were fixed or not and so much more. The company needs your feedback because they can’t fix problems if they don’t know they exist. They look to you and other customers to tell them. To thank you for helping them, you will receive a redemption code to receive a discounted item. Please see your receipt to find out what this item is.
United Dairy Farmers Survey Details
|Survey Name||United Dairy Farmers Survey|
|Survey Prize||Get an Offer|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||Within 7 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About United Dairy Farmers
Known primarily for its tasty and fresh ice cream, United Dairy Farmers is a localized chain operating primarily in Ohio. Carl Lindner, Sr., started UDF to help his customers save money. From its small beginnings as a family-run store located in Norwood, Ohio, in 1940, UDF now has nearly 200 locations, most of which are concentrated in the Cincinnati, Dayton, Cleveland and Columbus metropolitan areas.
The company also operates a number of convenience stores attached to Mobil gas stations. UDF concentrates on supplying customers with high-quality milk at reasonable prices and is also known for its premium-grade 100% Arabica coffee.
How to Take the United Dairy Farmers Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.UDFfeedback.com.
- Read the short paragraph and then enter the store number. Click the large arrow to continue.
- Answer questions. These questions will be used to rate your experience. They may also ask if you will return and if you will tell others. You may also be given a text box where you can type extra information. It is important to read and follow directions.
- Write down your redemption code. You should look at your receipt to find out what your offer will be. Once your code is written down, you can take your receipt with you on a future visit to redeem.
- United Dairy Farmers Official Website: https://www.udfinc.com/