***The Toys R us Customer Satisfaction Survey is now Closed!***
Toys “R” Us, one of the most recognizable toy store retailers in the world, is giving its customers the opportunity to win $500. Loyal customers can take the Toys “R” Us Guest Satisfaction Survey.
This survey is designed to get plenty of customer feedback, and it found here, www.ToysRUs.com/TruSurvey. The customer’s name is entered into a $500 sweepstakes drawing once the survey is completed.
About Toys “R” Us, Inc.
Toys “R” Us, Inc is an American company that first opened its doors in 1948. It was founded by Charles Lazarus, and its headquarters are located in Wayne, New Jersey. Toys “R” Us is a global company that has over 1700 toy stores located in the United States and other parts of the world.
The company sells products under its Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us logos. Its 2014 revenue was 12.4 billion. The store mascot, Geoffrey the Giraffe, was first introduced to the public in 1957, and he continues to charm customers today.
How to Take the Toys “R” Us Guest Satisfaction Survey
These are the following requirements to enter the drawing:
- The use of a computer with internet access.
- The ability to read English or Spanish.
- A Toys “R” Us receipt that has not expired. Your receipt is an invitation to enter the sweepstakes.
- You must take the survey before the expiration date shown on your receipt.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.ToysRUs.com/TruSurvey.
- Select your language preference of either English or Spanish.
- Enter the 4-digit store code from your receipt. The website has a sample receipt on the right hand side showing where to find this number.
- Enter the access code from the receipt. Please reference the sample ticket for the location of the access code.
- Enter the cashier number from the receipt. Please reference the sample ticket for the location of the access code.
- Please enter your age.
- Type in the alpha/numeric code for captcha verification.
- Enter if you shopped at Toys “R” Us, or Babies “R” Us or both, as per the instructions.
- Answer each question to the best of your ability. The company wants to use this survey as a way to get reliable, relevant and timely feedback from its customers.
- Enter your contact information so that the company can find you if you’re a winner.
- Check the box that says that you’ve read and understand the sweepstakes official rules.
- Toys R us Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Rules: https://survey.foreseeresults.com/pdfs/TruUs_Sweeps_Official_Rules_EN.pdf
- Toys R us Official Website: http://www.toysrus.com/
I have never experienced such professional customer service as I did the other tnight in you new West Covina store. Her name is Ally. She went above and beyond to solve our concern BY USING HER BRAIN WITH KINDNESS> ,I employ 150 people and she would be welcome anytime. You are lucky to have her. Sincerly, Gene Reference refund NUMBER 55604978377202608
the young lady you have in the electronics dept mrs jessie is utterly fantastic wonderful service kindness and sincereity great worker
I wish to thank Carlos at Toysrus. at Westfield Chatswood Store Sydney N.S.W. Australia. He gave us exsceptional service and we are grateful for his professionalism. We will definately return to Toysrus at Chatswood and hopefully we will be able to discuss our needs for our granddaughters with Carlos. Thank you Carlos.
Ross and Barbara Dunkerley.
We cannot wait to see the expression on our granddaughters face when she receives our gift of a keyboard and microphone in pink for a 3 year old.
On April 3 I went to Toys R Us in Cerritos to buy a high chair for my grandson as he is now in that age where he needs one. While I was browsing inside the store I was approached by one of the associate his name is Neo, very polite and pleasant he asked me if I need some help, so I told him that I’m looking for a high chair for my grandson, he asked me how old is my grandson then he showed it to me the diff style and brand. Anyway I bought one, and Neo helped me al the way to the checkout and helped me again to load it to my car. All I want to say is that I had a pleasant shopping experience at Toys R us in Cerritos and most of all thanks to Neo for helping me all the way. Thank you.
Toys R Us at Kotara NSW Australia has definately improved theyre service in the last few years, i use to shop there when my son was first born over 3 years ago now and i stoped shopping there because i was not able to get assistance no matter how long i waited. Just lately i have returned to purchase an item i seen in the catalogue and the staff actually approached me and asked if i needed help, the staff actually dismantled the display item i purchased and made sure it would fit in my car…i have been back quiet a few times since and each time i have been approached and asked if i needed a hand and each time i have made a purchase and been very happy with the helpful and freindly service in which i have received.
I went to the Stockton toysRUs store, and a manager by the name Jennifer help me, and she was great, she went out of her way to call the head quarter, to actve my grift card. No other store employee has
ever taken the time to do such a service. Jennifer was out standing.
I Jo Ann was at Toyrus shopping for my grandchildren it is five of them and one of them have special needs and he loves yo gabba gabba,and all the other ones like different things and at this store 8835 they have an employee by the name of Yolando she is so very helpful ,she gave me the very best help that i have ever recieved,she is extra couteous,I wish all the ToysRus had at least two employees like that one.Thanks Again To Yolando.
Several items were designated as being on clearance but scanned at regular price. When I showed the
store employee the clearance signs, she called another employee and they decided the items were
not on clearance. I told them they should remove all the clearance signs and I paid regular prices
for the items. I really think the price changes had not yet been put into the computer. I was birthday
shopping with my little grandaughter.
I was at TRU on 11/8/12 and your employee Nicole Mucker was extremly helpful. I recently lost my husband and we always did our xmas shopping together well Nicole Mucker went out of her way to help me and it made this years shopping bearable, what a great employee you have in her.