***The Tony Roma’s Customer Experience Survey is now Closed!***
The Tony Roma’s Customer Experience Survey, found at www.tonycares.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Tony Roma’s that helps measure customer satisfaction of services and products offered to them. The company will use this information you provide to improve their products, customer service and atmosphere through the store. This survey can be taken online for your convenience.
If you take this survey, you will have a chance to leave valuable and important feedback about your most recent experience at the store. The company really wants this feedback so they can understand what works and what needs to be improved. This way, they can change what isn’t working to give you and others a better experience. You will also receive a discount on your next visit by use of a validation code. You are not required to use the code to leave feedback.
About Tony Roma’s
Tony Roma’s is an American casual dining restaurant chain that specializes in rib dishes. Originally, it was known for selling hamburgers and steaks; however, their baby back ribs grew in popularity when they started offering them in the 1980’s.
Tony Roma’s, which was originally established in 1972 in Miami, Florida, has more than 150 locations in every state and more than 30 countries. The chain has expanded in several continents, including Europe, Australia, South America and Asia. They have even established operations in the Middle East, including the United Arab Emirates, since 2015. Some menu items can be purchased in supermarkets.
How to Take the Tony Roma’s Customer Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Tony Roma’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.tonycares.com.
- Select your preferred language and click Next.
- Enter the store number from your receipt. (It should be four digits); click Next when ready.
- Answer questions about your recent visit. These should be answered honestly. Most questions will be multiple choice, but some may allow you to type in your answer.
- When finished, you will be shown a validation code. You should write this code on your receipt. To redeem your code, take the receipt with you on your next visit and present it to your wait-staff. You do not have to write down or use the code.
- Tony Roma’s Official Website: http://tonyromas.com/