The TESCO Guest Satisfaction Survey gives customers the opportunity to give their feedback to the company concerning their recent shopping experiences at a Tesco outlet. The company uses the information it collects to improve the quality of the products and services on offer to customers. The survey is a simple and short online questionnaire that should take you less than 10 minutes to complete, and as a reward for participating, you will receive 25 Clubcard points and an opportunity a £1,000 Tesco gift Card.
The Tesco online survey is available at www.tescoviews.com. The company values your feedback because it will help them improve your future shopping experiences at Tesco. Whether positive or negative, your opinions matter. You can also use the survey to give a shout out to a particular member of staff to let him/her know that he/she is doing a great job.
Headquartered in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, Tesco is a British multinational general merchandise and grocery retailer. The Tesco team, with more than 530,000 individuals in 12 markets, is dedicated to offering the most compelling offers to its customers. Founded in 1919, the company has grown from a single market stall in London to a retail chain with outlets in 12 countries around the world. It serves tens of millions of customers every week. Today, Tesco continues to focus on doing the right thing for colleagues, customers, and the communities it serves.
How to Take the TESCO Guest Satisfaction Survey
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid TESCO receipt with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English.
- Be a legal UK resident aged 18 or over.
Take By Online:
- Visit the survey site at https://www.tescoviews.com/.
- Enter the 4–digit code from your receipt and click enter.
- You will get a message thanking you for participating in the Great Yarmouth Extra Tesco customer survey. Once you have finished the survey, you will be entered into a price draw to win a £1,000 Tesco gift card and awarded 25 Clubcard points if you provide them with your Clubcard number. Click next to begin the survey.
- Enter the date of your visit as printed on your receipt and click next.
- Enter the time of your visit and click next.
- Think about your visit and answer a series of questions regarding your experience.
- Answer all questions honestly.
- When you finish the survey, you will be required to provide your personal details to enter into a prize draw to win £1,000 to spend at Tesco. You will also get 25 points if you are a Clubcard holder.
Take By Online Video Guide:
- TESCO Guest Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://www.inmoment.com/report/servlet/BlobServlet?sid=f870ba34-a72a-42b1-b429-a0d3a6abca9d&v=0&type=0&tag=TCsSEP2020
- TESCO Website: https://www.tesco.com/