The Z Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.TellZ.co.nz, is an online questionnaire designed by Z that determines consumer happiness with services and items purchased through the company. The information is used by Z to update areas in the store which need improving, including parking lots. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you take this survey, you will be helping the company better themselves. It is important to the company to keep up to date, and that includes finding where problem areas in the store are and fixing those problems. They can’t do this if no one tells them, which is why they need you. You could also win a gift card to Z worth $1,000, just for participating.
About Z Energy
Z Energy is a large, well known fuel distributor located in New Zealand that offers branded service stations throughout. It is made up of some of the former assets of New Zealand’s Shell companies which were since rebranded. Z Energy’s current competitors are popular industry giants such as ExxonMobil, BP and many other smaller independent businesses such as Gull.
The company’s former list of competitors includes names such as Chevron which the business acquired back in June 2016. Z Energy was founded in 1911 in Auckland, New Zealand and now, currently boasts of a whopping 305 locations throughout New Zealand and Australia.
How to Take the Z Customer Satisfaction Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Z receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.TellZ.co.nz.
- You will be redirected.
- Answer questions. Please read the directions on each page before answering questions. Ensure you understand the directions and the question. Then, answer the question honestly and thoroughly. The use of text boxes may be permitted on some questions. Please use these boxes to provide extra information, such as a problem you encountered while shopping or checking out.
- Enter the sweepstakes. Please follow all directions. Type the information requested into the form provided. You may need to enter your full name and email address, as well as other information.
- Z Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://z.co.nz/tell-z-survey/
- Z Official Website: https://z.co.nz/