- Who’s sponsoring the Schnucks Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- When is the Schnucks Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- Who’s eligible?
- How Do I Enter the Schnucks Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- What are the prizes?
- When and how are winners selected?
- How does a winner claim a prize?
- Where can I see who won the Schnucks Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- What about rights, privacy, and future contact?
- Source Links:
- Related Content
Who’s sponsoring the Schnucks Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
This sweepstakes is sponsored by Schnuck Markets, Inc. which is more commonly known as Schnucks. The supermarket chain is based in St. Louis, Missouri and operates around the states in the Midwest. This company has more than 100 locations, 14,000 employees, and $3 billion in annual revenue.
When is the Schnucks Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
The sweepstakes runs all-year round. The latest survey program runs from October 2020 to September 2021. This long duration has been divided into 12 periods with each comprising of a full month. For example, the first period runs from October 1, 2020 to October 31, 2020 while the twelfth period runs from September 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021. All of them begin at exactly 12:00:01am of the first calendar day for each month and ends at 11:59:50pm of the last day, all expressed as Central Time.
Interested individuals can participate at any time during the entire sweepstakes period as long as they have a valid receipt invitation from the cash register of Schnuck stores. They should also be eligible as defined by the official rules. This is only offered to legal residents of the 50 States and the District of Columbia. They must be enrolled in the company’s rewards program. They should also reach the age of majority according to their state laws at the date of entry. Participants cannot be employees of the sponsor, its subsidiaries, parent companies, affiliates, advertising agencies, and any other entity that has involvement in the draw. The same ban on eligibility applies to the immediate family and household members of these employees. Eligibility can also be affected by local, state, and federal laws.
How Do I Enter the Schnucks Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
According to the official rules, there are only two ways to enter the sweepstakes.
- Take By Online: If you shop at Schnucks, then check your receipts to see whether it contains an invitation to join the survey. This should contain a URL (http://www.tellschnucks.com/) and a unique ID. Use these to participate in the program and earn a sweepstakes entry. Follow the instructions and type the ID exactly as it is printed. Remember that this ID can only be used once. After answering all of the survey questions, you will be asked to enter your contact details. These will be used to notify you in case you win. Keep the receipt for verification.
- No-Purchase Entry: You can enter the sweepstakes without making any purchase. For this method, you need to write down your name, your mailing address, your phone number, and your birth date on a 3″ x 5″ card. Place this inside a first-class stamped envelope and mail it to the administrator. The recipient should be Alliance/Schnucks Sweepstakes Entry located at 620 Park Avenue #332 in Rochester, New York. The date of the postmark will determine the entry period.
There is a limit of one entry per entrant for each entry period. Once sent, the entries become properties of the sponsor.
What are the prizes?
Entrants can expect 12 prizes to be awarded, with one given away for each month. Winners can receive as much as 150,000 points in their Schnucks customer loyalty account. This has an approximate retail value of $300. Therefore, the total prize pool is $3,600. There is a maximum number of loyalty points per account of 250,000. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that they can get the full prize if selected by keep their points at 100,000 or else around the draw date. If there is an overflow of points, then the rest will be forfeited. Customers can redeem their points at any Schnucks store within the US as many times as they like. These can be used to purchase in-stock products except alcoholic beverages. The points are not convertible to cash. They also non-transferable. Prize substitutions are not allowed.
When and how are winners selected?
Prize winners will be selected through random draws. These will be held once a month for a total of 12 times throughout the sweepstakes duration. The target date for the prize draws is the 6th business day of the succeeding month. Entries are only viable for the win during the month that they were received. They will not be carried over to the next months if they do not win. Since all participants can only have one entry, their chances of winning will be determined by the total number of entries for each period.
How does a winner claim a prize?
The administrator will try to reach potential prize winners by phone. Attempts will continue for a maximum of three days. If the winners cannot be reached within this period, then the prize will be forfeited. The same thing will happen if the administrator discovers noncompliance with the rules or if the prize is undeliverable. There will be no compensation. An alternate winner will be chosen instead.
Where can I see who won the Schnucks Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
Interested parties can get the list of winners by sending a self-addressed envelope with stamps to the “Schnucks Sweepstakes Winners List”. The address is 300 State Street, Suite 402, Rochester, New York. The zip code is 14614.
What about rights, privacy, and future contact?
The survey and sweepstakes are subject to the laws and regulations at the federal, state, and local levels. By participating, the entrants are deemed as giving their consent to the sponsor and its agents with regards to the use of personal information. These will be used to manage the sweepstakes. They may also be utilized in applications that are consistent with the privacy policies found at this page: nourish.schnucks.com/privacy-policy
The Schnucks Customer Satisfaction Survey is the primary mode of entry to the company’s monthly sweepstakes draw. You can find it online using the URL and the ID in your store receipt. You can also join without completing the survey, although many welcome the chance to provide their feedback and make their voices heard. Winners are awarded with additional points in their loyalty accounts for future in-store purchases.
- Schnucks Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://schnucks.az1.qualtrics.com/WRQualtricsControlPanel/File.php?F=F_6rG3ukQGL0B7BDn
- Schnucks Official Website: https://nourish.schnucks.com/