The RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.TellRaceTrac.com, is an online survey designed by RaceTrac to help measure the customer’s satisfaction with services and products that are offered to them. The company uses the information you provide to help improve customer service and the atmosphere of the store, as well as their products. This survey is completed online, for more convenience.
If you participate in the survey, you get a chance to leave important feedback about your recent visit. The company needs this feedback so they can find out what customers like or dislike and work on improvements. As a small reward for taking the time to do this survey, you will be given a redemption code for your free item on your next visit. You are not required to use the discounts offered in order to provide your feedback.
RaceTrac is a huge chain of hybrid convenience store gas stations. The first store opened in 1934, and its current headquarters is in Georgia in the Atlanta area. The gas station-convenience store hybrids started developing quickly, and many such stores exist in the U.S. today. RaceTrac offers a variety of convenience items such as toilet paper, candy, OTC medication and the like.
More than 660 stores exist in the United States, and the company employs more than 5,900 people. RaceTrac is the third largest store in Georgia, and the company sometimes earns more than $9 billion in profits in a year.
How to Take the RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent RaceTrac receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.TellRaceTrac.com.
- Select your preferred language and click the arrow.
- Enter the store number from your receipt in the text box and click the next arrow button. There is a diagram to help you.
- Enter the date and total spent from the receipt, as well as your home zip code. Then, click the next arrow button.
- You will be asked a series of questions about why you stopped at RaceTrac.
- You will also be asked questions about your visit. Answer all questions before clicking the next button. The last question will ask you for specific information, such as names of employees. Please provide this information if you can.
- When you are finished, you will receive a redemption code of four numbers. Write this code on your receipt and take it with you the next time you visit RaceTrac to receive a surprise free item.
- Click the “complete survey” button when finished to record your feedback.
- RaceTrac Official Website: http://www.racetrac.com/