The Popeyes Guest Experience Survey, found at www.Tellpopeyes.com, is an online survey designed Popeyes to give customers the chance to leave feedback on their recent dining experience. The company wants your feedback so they can understand what needs changed with their services. They use the information to give you a better experience. This is an online survey.
By participating in this survey, you will help Popeyes improve their customer service, stores and products. As a reward for leaving your feedback, Popeyes will give you a validation code to receive two pieces of chicken and biscuit free with purchase of a large drink.
TellPopeyes.com – Popeyes Guest Experience Survey Details
|Survey Name||Popeyes Guest Experience Survey|
|Survey Prize||Receive Two Pieces of Chicken and Biscuit Free!|
|Survey Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||2 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Coupon Valid and Limit||14 Days after survey completion, One coupon per visit|
The Popeyes name originated in 1972 after the owner, Alvin C. Copeland Sr., changed the original name of his store to represent a character from the movie “The French Connection.” Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen became a booming success after serving buttermilk biscuits to the community in 1983. The Southern states are saturated with Popeyes locations.
The company has more than 2,000 locations and profits of more than $206 million. The menu consists of a delicious assortment of chicken, vegetables, biscuits and other irresistible Louisiana-styled cooking. Popeyes offers consumers a variety of discounts that can help them afford the scrumptious platters that they purchase.
How to Take the Popeyes Guest Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Popeyes receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to https://www.tellpopeyes.com/.
- For English, go to step 3. For Spanish, click the hyperlink to the bottom right of the red button.
Enter the restaurant number, time, date and total amount spent. Click Start.
- Using a five-point scale, rate your satisfaction with the experience.
- You will then rate your satisfaction with the speed, welcome, cleanliness, ordering process, temperature and team members.
- Next rate satisfaction of friendliness of staff, taste, cleanliness of the outside, accuracy and value for the price.
- Answer whether you had a problem or not. If yes, you will be asked to give more information. This may include whether or not the problem was solved and what the exact problem was. If no, you will proceed to the next question.
- Using the scale again, select whether you will recommend the restaurant and return.
Whether highly satisfied or not, you will be asked to explain your reasoning for the answer you gave. Please use the box, even though it is optional to give more information to the company for future use.
- Answer a few more questions about your visit.
- Answer classification questions.