The Mr. Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.TellMrlube.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Mr. Lube that helps the company measure customer liking of products and services offered to them. The company will use the information you provide to give you and others a better experience by finding out what needs improvement, whether it is customer service or products. You can take this survey online for your convenience.
By taking part in this survey, you have an opportunity to leave valuable and important feedback about your specific experience. The company wants this information so they can learn from mistakes and find out what is right with their company. You will also have a chance to win many different items including: 10 chances to win $1,000 daily, Instant win $1,500 Weekly and Free oil change.
About Mr. Lube
Mr. Lube was founded in Edmonton Alberta in 1976 and has since been servicing people in over 165 locations all across Canada. We have a team of dedicated automotive specialists, who love cars and have a passion for people. Our company has raised over $4 million for various charities since 2002. We are also involved in various other projects such as social responsibility, protecting the environment and recycling.
At Mr. Lube, we have a no appointment booking policy. This means, you will receive an oil change, fluid change and filter replacement service, among others, when you come in, without having to make an appointment.
How to Take the Mr. Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Mr. Lube receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.TellMrlube.com. You do not have to capitalize any words for it to work.
- Select your preferred language by clicking the blue button for English or French.
- Read the short paragraph and enter the survey code from your receipt, as well as the date of your visit. There is a helpful diagram to the right. Click enter when ready.
- Answer questions about your most recent experience. Please be honest and thorough, following directions as some questions will allow more than one answer.
- When you have finished answering the questions, you will have a chance to enter all the sweepstakes and contests mentioned above. To do so, follow directions and enter the information requested. If you don’t want to enter, close your browser window.
Take By Online Video Guide:
- Mr. Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://www.tellmrlube.com/websurvey/2/rules/61
- Mr. Lube Official Website: https://www.mrlube.com/