The Kidd Valley Guest Survey on www.TellKiddvalley.com is an online customer survey presented by Kidd Valley that helps the company make improvements where needed, based on the information received from the surveys. It rates customer happiness and allows the company to make your experience better. This survey is done online for your convenience.
This survey is your voice. It allows you to talk to the company and tell them what happened. The company is interested to know what happens at their stores so they can make any necessary changes. At the end the survey, you will receive a printable coupon for one free small milkshake with your next regular-sized burger or sandwich purchase at Kidd Valley.
Tellkiddvalley.com – Kidd Valley Guest Survey Details
|Survey Name||Kidd Valley Guest Survey|
|Survey Prize||Get a Free Coupon!|
|Entry Method||By online|
|Coupon Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Kidd Valley
Kidd Valley is a restaurant chain in Washington, United States. The entity serves freshly prepared American fast food in 7 stores and 7 stadium locations. This hamburger joint is also renowned for its hand-mixed milkshakes and signature fried mushrooms.
Sports fans enjoy Kidd Valley’s creations in Safeco and CenturyLink Fields, as well as Husky and Cheney Stadiums. Stadium location menus are limited, but cheeseburgers and fries from the Seattle-based restaurant enhance the experience.
Inspired by a 1950s-general store, the restaurant has served western Washington since 1975, when founder John Morris noticed the lack of such a restaurant in the state. Although he sold his restaurants in 1989, his vision lives on under new management.
How to Take the Kidd Valley Guest Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Kidd Valley receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.TellKiddvalley.com.
- Read about the survey and click Next. Under the Next button, you will see there are a total of 10 pages. You can keep track of how much more you have to do.
- Select the location you visited.
- Select the date and time of visit and type in the Server’s name.
- Answer questions about your visit, such as recommending the store, their staff, how you dined, if the meal was correct and served hot, and more.
- At the end of the survey, you can enter in your specific thoughts. Use this section to talk about specific things that happened and how they may correct any problems.
- You must provide your name, day time telephone number and email address to complete the survey. You do not have to opt in to receive emails from the company, though if you would like to do so, check the box and click Done to submit.
Take By Online Video Guide:
- Kidd Valley Official Website: http://www.kiddvalley.com/