The Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.TellGardenfresh.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes, which helps them rate products and services from customers. This information is used to update areas of the store to give you and others a great experience. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey gives you a chance to tell the company how you feel, whether good or bad. It might not seem important, but it really is. They want your business and they want you to tell others how great they were. If there was a problem, they need to know about it so it can be corrected. It helps them because it gives them a way to contact their customers. You will also receive a validation code to use on a future visit. This code is good for 15 percent off your next order. This can be a great savings to you, but you don’t have to use the code.
About Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes
Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes is a chain of all-you-can-eat buffet-style restaurants that offers a wide selection of sweet and savory food choices. The menu includes a salad bar, hot soups, breads and a variety of pizza choices that are freshly prepared daily.
Souplantation was founded by Dennis Jay in 1978 and the first restaurant opened in San Diego, California. In 1983, Souplantation was incorporated as the Garden Fresh Corporation. It is known as Sweet Tomatoes in Southern California. There are more than 65 Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes restaurants in the West and Southeastern states. Florida has 23 locations by itself.
How to Take the Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.TellGardenfresh.com.
- Spanish survey takers will need to click on the blue hyperlink, which is located under the start button. To take this survey in English, please proceed to Step 3.
- You will need to enter four pieces of information from your receipt. These include the TTID number, date, time, and survey code. See the diagram if you need help locating this information. Click Start when ready.
- Follow directions and answer questions.
- Write your validation code on your receipt and take with you on a future visit to redeem.
- Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Official Website: souplantation.com