***The GameStop Canada Customer Experience Survey is now Closed!***
The GameStop Canada Customer Experience Survey, found at www.TellGamestop.ca, is an online questionnaire designed by GameStop that helps them measure customer happiness based on their experience at the store. This information is used by the company for the sole purpose of finding any areas that need to be improved. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking the survey is your chance to talk about your experience. If you had a good experience, you should tell the company so they know that the areas you shopped are working well. If you had a bad experience, the company also should know so they can pinpoint where the problem lies and work to fix it. You may also enter to win a $100 EB Games/GameStop Gift Card.
About GameStop Canada
GameStop Canada is a general business tag that incorporates all the GameStop stores that operate in Canada as opposed to the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and various nations throughout Europe. A new and used video game store, GameStop is known for buying and selling games and consoles and are often found in malls or general retail areas.
They boast of over 6,450 stores throughout the world on three continents and are a major force when it comes to retail video game sales. The main headquarters are based out of Texas, but the Canadian stores are often managed and marketed under their own umbrella.
How to Take the GameStop Canada Customer Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or French.
- Have your recent GameStop Canada receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take by Online:
- Go to www.TellGamestop.ca.
- Read the information about the survey. If you do not want to enter the drawing at the end of the survey, click the hyperlink above the feedback number. This will allow you to still give feedback without entering the drawing.
- Enter the feedback number in the text box and click submit. This is found on your receipt.
- Answer questions. Read all the directions carefully. The survey will span many pages, so ensure you read the directions for each page and each individual section. Questions may be multiple choice or may allow you to rate a specific thing. You may also have a text box where you type in your information.
- Enter the drawing. Follow directions, input your information and click submit.
- GameStop Canada Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://www.ebgames.ca/Help/Index?section=HelpCenter/TellGameStopRules
- GameStop Canada Official Website: http://gamestop.ca/