The Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey on www.TellDunkinBaskin.com is an online customer survey presented by Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins that measures customer feedback of their products and services. Information is taken from the survey that will help improve so many things with the store, including how staff reacts to customers and the products themselves. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Telling the company about your experience is one way to give back. You can rate the experience as high or as low as you want, as long as it is honest. The company understands that some people have bad experiences and are interested in knowing those so they can work on making better changes, which allows you to have a better experience in the future. This is extremely helpful for you and the company. You will also receive a free donut for participating.
Telldunkinbaskin.com – Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Receive a Free Classica Donut|
|Entry Method||By online|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
The world’s largest chain of ice cream shops, Baskin-Robbins, was established in Glendale, CA, in 1945 by Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins. Over the years, the company has created more than 1,000 different flavors of ice cream and a variety of frozen treats.
The company became famous on the strength of its concept of a flavor for every day of the month, along with its pink spoons, which allow customers to try before they buy. Today, Baskin-Robbins is a subsidiary of Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc., and provides ice cream and frozen treat creations at 7,300 retail shops in nearly 50 countries.
How to Take the Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to https://www.telldunkinbaskin.com.
- Select the preferred language by clicking the right hyperlink.
- Enter the survey code from the middle of your receipt. This will be 18-digits and should be entered into the text boxes provided. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions rating your experience; be completely honest and ensure you read directions to know if more than one answer can be selected. Where text boxes are provided, please enter more information to allow the company to better serve you.
- You will know when the survey is complete because you will be given a validation code. Jot this code on your receipt and return it on a future visit to redeem.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Official Website: https://www.dunkindonuts.com/
- Baskin-Robbins Official Website: https://www.baskinrobbins.com/