The Destination Maternity Guest Experience Survey, found at www.TellDestinationMaternity.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Destination Maternity that helps them find out how customers enjoy or dislike their services and products. Companies believe this is important for updates that may need to be made in regards to services rendered or merchandise. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey allows you to leave important feedback. You deserve a voice and the company really wants to hear what you have to say. If they are good things, the company knows their employees are doing a great job and that products are good. If they are bad things, the company at least can find out what is wrong and work on changing those things. They know you are an important part of their business; if you are unhappy you will not return and you will not tell others to try the store, which is their main goal. You will also receive a gift card to Destination Maternity or one of their other affiliated stores worth $100.
About Destination Maternity
Destination Maternity is one of leading retailers of maternity clothing and accessories in the US. Located in Moorestown, New Jersey, the company was previously known as Mother’s Work, Inc.. This publicly traded company is the parent company of Motherhood.com, APeaInThePod.com, and DestinationMaternity.com.
The company designs and retails maternity apparel and covers everything from maternity lingerie and casual wear to stylish coats and other outerwear options. The company also offers different lines of maternity wear for every season, from stylish sundresses and maternity rompers to winter basics for the expectant mom. Aside from maternity fashion, the company also offers a wide array of baby and mommy products such as nursing apparel and skin care lines.
How to Take the Destination Maternity Guest Experience Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Destination Maternity receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.TellDestinationMaternity.com.
- Select which store you shopped at, including Destination Maternity, A Pea in the Pod or Motherhood Maternity.
- Select the state you shopped in. Click Next.
- Select the city.
- Select the location.
- Answer questions about your experience. These should be honest answers that are thorough.
- Enter the sweepstakes for the gift card. Follow directions and enter your contact information, such as name and email address.
- Destination Maternity Official Website: www.destinationmaternity.com