The City Barbeque Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Tellcitybbq.com, is an online questionnaire designed by City Barbeque that will give the company an idea of what customers think about the restaurant. They use the information from these surveys to make changes, find out what is right and move forward to give everyone the best experience possible. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Your feedback is important. It gives you a chance to vent or praise your experiences, but it also gives the company information. Every company wants the best for their customers, but many times there isn’t a good way to find out. The survey is the best chance they have to find out about their customer’s preferences. Look at your receipt to see if there is an offer printed there. Some receipts have this and other don’t. If you do have an offer printed on the receipt, you can receive a validation code to use on a future visit.
City Barbeque Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||City Barbeque Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Get $5 off a $30 order|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About City Barbeque
City Barbeque is the first place a person should go for some good old-fashioned barbecue. The establishment has a blazing-hot menu that is full of items such as beef brisket, turkey breast, pulled pork, smoked sausage, pulled chicken and the like. The store offers online food ordering and catering to parties and special events, as well.
Rick Mahler opened the store in 1999 with a vision to make his farm life into a trendy franchise. He and his wife opened their first store in Columbus and the team has been hitting home runs with food ever since that special day.
How to Take the City Barbeque Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent City Barbeque receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Tellcitybbq.com.
- Enter the store number from the top of your receipt and click the big arrow.
- Answer questions. These questions help rate the staff, the cleanliness of the store, customer service and more. It is very important to read directions and be honest with your answers.
- If your receipt does not show any type of offer, you can close your browser tab. If there is an offer, you must write down the code onto your receipt and take it with you to redeem.
Take By Online Video Guide:
- City Barbeque Official Website: https://www.citybbq.com/