The Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.TellBrueggers.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Bruegger’s that helps them measure customer appreciation of things offered. The information from these surveys are used by the company to help them make improvements to their stores. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey is a way to tell the company your true feelings. It is important to tell them both good and bad things that happened on your trip to the store. The company is interested to know what works well; telling them the good things that happened is what allows them to know this. They are also interested to know what isn’t working and needs changed; telling them the bad things that happened is what allows them to know this and make those necessary changes. You will also receive a validation to redeem the offer on your survey invitation during next visit to any Bruegger’s location.
Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Get $2.00 OFF!|
|Receipt Valid||3 Days|
|Offer Expires||14 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Bruegger’s is a casual restaurant chain that serves breads, bagels, sandwiches, soups, coffee, specialty drinks, salads, wraps, paninis, fresh fruit, desserts and a variety of other items. Impressively, Brugger’s produces nearly 70 million bagels per year, and the company currently holds the Guinness World Record for making the world’s largest bagel. The company is famous for its New York style boiled bagels. Bruegger’s also offers bagels in 17 different base flavors, and additional seasonal varieties. Many Bruegger’s locations include a viewing area where customers may watch the baking process.
Bruegger’s, which was founded in New York in 1983, now operates about 300 restaurants in 26 states, Washington D.C, and Canada. Their yearly sales typically hover around $250 million.
How to Take the Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Bruegger’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.TellBrueggers.com.
- Enter the store number from your survey invitation and click Start.
- Enter the survey code from your receipt into the box provided.
- Answer questions about your experience. Please read all the directions carefully before starting on each new page and section. These questions should also be answered honestly and thoroughly.
- You will receive a validation code that will allow you a free offer with purchase. See the receipt for complete details.
- Bruegger’s Official Website: https://www.brueggers.com/