Also called BAM!, Books-A-Million Inc. owns and runs the second biggest bookstore chain in America, with close to 260 bookstores in 32 states. Having first opened to the public in 1917 and primarily based in Birmingham (Alabama), the company sells books for retail and also has a distribution and wholesale component. The stores are anywhere between 4,000 and 30,000 square feet in size and offer a great range of books, bargain books, magazines, toys, collectible supplies, gift departments, etc. The stores also have special category outlets within.
Through this brief survey powered by InMoment, BAM! would like to garner user feedback and opinions so that they could continue to offer a genuine, warm and friendly experience and continue to prioritize customer needs. Needless to say, the survey would ask you to throw some light on your BAM! experience.
Upon survey completion, you would get $5 off your next purchase worth $25 or more, along with 10 chances to bag $1,000 daily. Moreover, you may win (instantly) other great prizes worth $1,500 every week. Kindly note the $5 coupon would be valid only for 30 days or a month from the survey completion date. Also, the coupon is not cash redeemable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Survey entry code (found at the bottom of your BAM! receipt) is required.
- Basic English reading and comprehension skills, along with computer knowledge.
- A computer or mobile device with a reliable Internet connection.
How to Take the Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey
- For the survey, head to www.tellbam.com. On the page, you would be greeted with BAM’s reasons for having the survey done, along with some instructions on what the various response scales mean. There is also information relating to survey prize, along with the terms and conditions relating to the prize. Once you’ve gone through all the information and are clear about things, click Next to start the survey.
- You would need a survey entry code to take part in this survey. The code ensures your review or feedback goes to the manager of the store you visited or received the survey invitation from.
- Type the code and answer the questions thrown at you. As aforementioned, the questions are multiple choice types, with the least value representing “strongly disagree” and the maximum value denoting “strongly agree”
- Take your picks based on your personal experience at the store.
- Once the survey is complete, you would receive a mail from BAM! with the coupon. Print the coupon and take it to any BAM! store to redeem the offer.
- Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.tellbam.com/websurvey/2/rules/97
- Books-A-Million Official website: http://www.booksamillion.com/