Businesses sectors today are mushrooming with new companies that promise to offer better and more tailored services at competitive prices. Businesses thus need to constantly introspect and look into the quality of services and how best they can improve them. Since consumers today are flooded with options, information and reviews just at their tips, it has become increasingly difficult to retain the consumer’s interest and increase the customer base.
Customer Satisfaction surveys are one of the most popular and successful ways of retaining customers as it allows businesses to directly identify the problems with consumer experience and the expectations of their customers. This is an age-old and tested method that has remained relevant till this date. Today with the abundance of computer-based technologies, it has become incredibly easy to deploy and answer customer satisfaction surveys. These surveys are not at all time consuming and allow businesses to quickly and accurately collect data regarding the various aspects of their services and the experiences of the customers.
TalktoWendys.com – Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey URL||http://www.talktowendys.com/ or https://www.wendyswantstoknow.com/|
|Survey Prize||Get a Free Dave Single or Chicken Sandwich|
|Entry Method||By online|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Wendy’s was founded on November 15, 1969, by Dave Thomas in Columbus Ohio. It later moved to Dublin, Ohio in 2006. It is one of the world’s largest hamburger fast food chain in the world and is the third largest American multinational hamburger joint after Burger King and McDonald.
Wendy’s is famous for its square-shaped burgers, French fries and custom beverages such as the signature Frosty. Wendy’s utilizes freshly ground patties instead of frozen ones which are hung over a circular fire.
How to Take the Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- The discount offer is valid for only 14 days after the purchase.
- The offer can be only availed at the participating restaurant.
- A customer can only redeem one coupon within 30 days.
- The discount offer on surveys cannot be combined with other offers and discounts.
- The offer cannot be used for combos or value items.
- This offer is not valid for employees of Wendy’s and their families.
Take By Online:
- Go to the Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey page at www.talktowendys.com or https://www.wendyswantstoknow.com/.
- Fill in the first set of details including the store number which is present on the bill.
- The survey will immediately begin after this and every question is to be answered with accuracy and honesty.
- Subsequently, a few identity details will be asked for the classification of the customers.
- For a few more questions, the customer can choose to participate in sweepstakes organized by Wendy’s.
- The survey is then completed with the discount code printed on the screen which needs to be written on the receipt.