- Who’s sponsoring the Stop & Shop® In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- When is the Stop & Shop® In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- Who’s eligible?
- How do I enter?
- What are the prizes?
- When and how are winners selected?
- How does a winner claim a prize?
- Where can I see who won this Sweepstakes?
- What about rights, privacy, and future contact?
- Source Links:
- Related Content
Who’s sponsoring the Stop & Shop® In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
This sweepstakes is sponsored by Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC with address at 1385 Hancock St., Quincy, Massachusetts. The company owns and operates a supermarket chain across the northeastern US. It has over 400 locations in key cities which employs more than 80,000 workers.
When is the Stop & Shop® In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
The Stop & Shop Customer Survey is an initiative to gather feedback from shoppers. It runs alongside a sweepstakes program that aims to increase participation and reward customer loyalty. For the current iteration of the sweepstakes, the official start was back in July 1, 2021. It will end on December 31, 2021 at 11.59pm EST. This three-month duration is divided into three, coinciding with the start and end dates of each calendar month.
According to the official rules, the sweepstakes is limited to the legal residents of these states: Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, and New Jersey. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age when they enter the draw. To protect the integrity of the sweepstakes, anyone who works for Stop & Shop, as well as related companies, agencies, and consultants cannot join. The immediate family and household members of these employees are also ineligible to join. This sweepstakes is considered void outside of the states mentioned, as well as in jurisdictions where it may be prohibited by law.
How do I enter?
Interested parties can enter in two ways:
- Online Survey – Most people are likely to enter by participating in the online survey at http://www.talktostopandshop.com/, providing feedback from their shopping experience, and filling up the registration form. There is no qualifying purchase amount. Just check your cash register receipt to see if you have a survey invitation. Log on to the website as instructed and use the receipt number to proceed. Once completed, you will get one entry. For the current entry period. Note that the survey must be completed with 5 days of the transaction with the store. Check your receipt’s date to see if you still have time.
- Alternate Method of Entry – If you wish to enter the sweepstakes without making a purchase or answering the online survey, then used old-fashioned snail mail. Get a plain 3″ x 5″ and write down your full name, your mailing address, your phone number, your birth date, and your email address. Place this is a business envelope and mail it to Stop & Shop Instore Customer Satisfaction Survey. The official address is PO Box 456 in Newark, New York with zip code 14513. This needs to be postmarked by the 1st of the calendar month at the latest, in order to be considered for the previous month’s entry period. It should also be received by the 8th of the month. There should be only one entry per envelope. Multiple entries will be considered void. Mechanical reproductions are not permitted. Each person is allowed up to 5 entries for each month-long period.
What are the prizes?
There will be 10 winners for each entry period. These winners will receive a $500 gift card from the store. Therefore, the total approximate retail value of these prizes is $5,000 per month. Only one entrant per household can win for each entry period. The gift card will have its own terms and conditions for use. Unless the sponsor agrees, the prizes cannot be transferred or substituted. For example, prize substitution may occur if the stated prize become unavailable. The substitute must be of comparable or greater value. There will be no replacement of lost or stolen prizes.
When and how are winners selected?
A person can win if their entry is drawn on the scheduled dates. Selection will be random to ensure fairness. Only the eligible entries for each entry period will be present at the draws. Non-winning entries will not be carried over to the next draws. The chances of winning will depend on the amount of entries submitted. Any issue will be resolved based on the official rules and administrator decisions. These are final and binding.
How does a winner claim a prize?
Entrants need not worry because they will receive a notification if they win. They can expect a call, an email, or a regular mail within two business days after the draws. Unless prohibited by law in the jurisdiction, potential winners will need to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and Publicity Release. This must be given within 7 days of notification to claim the prize. Failure to do this or other causes of disqualification may result in the awarding of the prize to an alternate winner.
Where can I see who won this Sweepstakes?
The winners list can be obtained through a mail-in request. Just send a self-addressed stamped envelope on or before May 13, 2021. Mail this to “Stop & Shop In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey Winner’s List” with P.O. Box 458, Newark NY. If you are in Rhode Island, then you can obtain a list of the winners by going to the Customer Service counter after the scheduled draws.
What about rights, privacy, and future contact?
Prize winners will be asked to grant the sponsor and their agents with a written permission to use their name, likeness, and other relevant information for promotional purposes. As for the entrants, they must agree that the all entries will become the property of the sponsor for use however they see fit. According to the official sweepstakes rules, the information provided by entrants will only be used for the purpose of the sweepstakes. These will not be sold, rented, or relinquished to other parties. For an online copy of the rules, go to www.TalkToStopAndShop.com/terms to learn more.
The Stop & Shop Customer Survey is a great way for frequent shoppers to give feedback and help their favorite stores improve their business. The fact that you can join a sweepstakes and possibly win a prize is a nice bonus. Be sure to read the rules before you participate.
- Stop & Shop® In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: http://www.talktostopandshop.com/terms/StopShop_OfficialRules_FINAL.pdf
- Stop & Shop Official Website: https://stopandshop.com/