The El Fenix Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Talktoelfenix.com, is an online questionnaire designed by El Fenix that will tell the company the ratings of their customer service and products. This helps them make improvements where necessary and give a better experience. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Many surveys now are offering a small reward for participating. However, this survey does not offer any type of reward. It is still important to take the survey and tell the company your thoughts and feelings, though, because it gives you a voice; you are able to tell them what you like and don’t like. The company wants this information because they want to make their restaurants better to get repeat business.
About EL Fenix
Known for its tasty margaritas and the best Tex-Mex food in the region, El Fenix is a popular chain of Mexican restaurants in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area. The business was originally established as Martinez Cafe in downtown Dallas and was renamed El Fenix, the Spanish word for Phoenix, as a symbol of its rebirth in 1918.
The Martinez sold the chain to the Firebird Restaurant Group in 2008. Today there are more than 22 restaurants in North Texas, with plans to continue expanding. El Fenix is also known for its enchilada specials and offers customers an eCard loyalty club.
How to Take the El Fenix Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent El Fenix receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.Talktoelfenix.com.
- Read the short paragraph on the web page.
- Enter the restaurant number from your receipt. This will be found at the bottom. Click Next when ready.
- Answer questions. The questions will be in three categories: how you felt about the restaurant itself, will you return, and will you tell others. They will either be multiple choice or provide a text box. With the multiple-choice questions, you may be able to select more than one answer, so read directions carefully. With the text box questions, it will ask a specific question (Did you have a problem while at our restaurant?) and you will type in your answer. It is important to be honest and give as much detail as you can.
- EL Fenix Official Website: http://elfenix.com/