The Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey on www.talktobo.com is being handled by SMG which collects information for Bojangles. Successful completion will result in a validation code which can then be presented to redeem the offer. This offer will be printed on the receipt, but it could change without prior notice. Write down the code on your old receipt and take this to Bojangles whenever you’re ready.
Remember that the prize cannot be converted to cash or transferred to another person. It must be claimed within the allotted time or else it will be forfeited. Once it is given, it cannot be returned for a refund for any reason. The complete terms and conditions can be found on a link from the survey page.
Talktobo.com – Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey URL||https://www.talktobo.com/ or https://www.bojangleslistens.com/|
|Survey Prize||Get a Free Beverage of your choice|
|Entry Method||By online|
|Survey Valid||2 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Bojangles is a fast food chain that is known for its fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits. Its headquarters is in North Carolina which has been its home since 1977. From there, they look over the 600+ store locations across the Southeastern US. It also has some franchised restaurants overseas, particularly in China, Honduras, Mexico, Ireland, Jamaica, and the Cayman Islands.
It was founded by Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas. By 1981, the concept gained enough popularity to get the attention of The Horn & Hardart Company which bought it from the founders. They used their considerable experience and resources to grow the chain. There have been a number of ownership changes since then, as well as a public offering. Its shares are now being traded in NASDAQ.
How to Take the Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey
Take By Online:
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your visit to the restaurant. Do the same with individual elements of the experience like the food, the staff, and the price.
- Select your visit type. Indicate if you encountered a problem and tell them more about it.
- Indicate your level of agreement with a few simple statements.
- Tell them how long you had to wait for your order and how many times you’ve been to the restaurant in the past month. Select the kinds of Bojangles advertising that you’ve noticed in the same time period.
- Answer all additional questions and copy your validation code.