Businesses in today’s world face more competition than ever before. This is good for customers because, through competition, they enjoy better products and services. However, it is sometimes hard for a business to find out where they aren’t putting their best foot forward.
Any business that cares about their customers would be doing their best to try and find out areas in which their customers experience a less than stellar experience. This is where surveys come in. The Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey is a survey that will help Sonic Drive-In streamline their services as well as give you a nice reward for taking the time our to complete the survey.
Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Receipt Valid||14 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Sonic Drive-In
From its beginnings as one fast food restaurant in Oklahoma in the 1950s, Sonic Drive-In has grown to become one of the most popular and iconic fast dining options. Today, Sonic has around 3,500 mostly franchised locations throughout the United States, and employs about 14,000 employees.
Part of the appeal is the company’s old-fashioned look, and customers order food from their car from wait staff on roller skates, and eat in their car. In keeping with the nostalgic theme, the food is simple, and the menu includes burgers and fries, corn dogs, onion rings, chili dogs, and an almost endless variety of milk shakes.
How to Take the Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- You must be at or over the age specified by your country of residence to legally provide your consent for your personal data to be processed.
- When you post a submission, you agree that your submission is true and accurate.
Take By Online:
- Go to https://www.sonicdrivein.com/feedback.
- Once the page has loaded, enter your store number, order number and date of visit, click start.
- Answer all the questions truthfully and as accurately as you can. There is a section in the survey where you can give your inputs about what was lacking in the service. Use this section to highlight any concerns you might have so that the team can take corrective measures.
- When you have finished the survey, you will receive a thank you message on the screen which will be followed by a validation code. Note down the validation code number on your receipt and redeem it at the Sonic Drive-In where you received the receipt to redeem the special offer for completing the survey.
Take By Online Video Guide:
The aim of the survey is to give all Sonic Drive-In guests a better experience. By answering the questions in the survey, Sonic will find out which areas they excel at and which areas need a bit of attention from management because they aren’t up to scratch. When you finish the survey, you will be given a validation code which you can redeem for a special offer at the Sonic Drive-In where you received your receipt from.
- Sonic Drive-In Official Site: https://www.sonicdrivein.com/