***The SmileMakers Customer Satisfaction Survey is now Closed!***
The SmileMakers Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Smilemakerssurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by SmileMakers that rates customer appreciation of products and services offered. Many uses come from these surveys; the company uses it to make improvements to products, ambiance in the store, and consumer services. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey is your chance to tell the company your feelings; in other words, you can leave feedback about your experience. This is important for both you and the company. You benefit because if you had a problem, you can vent and rest assured that the company will receive your complaints. The company benefits because they can find out exactly what is wrong and work on improving those things so you have a better experience. You will also be able to enter a drawing for $500 American Express Gift Card.
SmileMakers was founded in 1978. Their mission is to make smiles happen. We offer the largest selection of stickers, treasure chests, toys, practice promotion items and candy anywhere. The company essentially caters to the dental and medical industries. Dentists and doctors can use these items to make their little patients smile after treatment. They also offer a smileMakers 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products.
So, if you are not happy just give them a call and they will collect the items from you for an exchange or a full refund. All their products undergo rigorous safety testing to ensure they meet all safety standards.
How to Take the SmileMakers Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent SmileMakers receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Smilemakerssurvey.com.
- Enter the survey code from your receipt. It will be an eight-digit number and if there are any zeros, they should be included. View the diagram for help and click Next when ready.
- Answer questions. The questions are meant to help you rate your experience. Being honest is key to providing real and true feedback that the company can use. Consider using text boxes when available to offer even more explanation of problems and praise.
- Enter the sweepstakes. Follow directions and enter your contact information. Information requested may include name, email address and telephone number. Once submitted, you can close the browser.
- SmileMakers Official Website: https://www.smilemakers.com/