The Save on Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey on www.Saveonfoods.com/survey is an online customer survey presented by Save on Foods that helps rate customer satisfaction of products and services. Improvements will also be made by the company based on the survey, which can include customer service. This survey is done online for your convenience.
You can leave feedback about your experience. This is helpful to the company. They really need to know what you think, both good and bad. In some cases, bad feedback is actually more interesting, because it shows what needs to be changed or improved. You will also get a chance to win a $1,000 Gift Card!.
Save on Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Save on Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Win a $1,000 Gift Card!|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||Within 14 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
About Save on Foods
Dating back to 1915, Save-On-Foods has provided outstanding customer values and services to clients in Western Canada. A subsidiary of Overwaitea Food Group, Save-On-Foods is owned by the Vancouver-based Jim Pattison Group. Maintaining energy-efficient stores is one of the main goals of Save-On-Foods. The company pledges that each store will go the extra mile for its customers in quality and in delivering exceptional customer service.
Stores carry both standard brand names and private label brands. Many locations also have pharmacies, while other locations also provide additional services such as nutrition tours, health clinics and recycling centers that all local residents can use.
How to Take the Save on Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Save on Foods receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Saveonfoods.com/survey.
- Select the date of your purchase from the drop down box.
- Select the store you visited from the drop down box.
- Enter the transaction code from your receipt, which will be towards the bottom. Leave the pound sign (#) in the box.
- Enter the lane number from your receipt. Leave the “R” in the box.
- Answer if you are over 18 years of age and then type the characters into the box provided. Click Submit to continue.
- Answer questions. Read all of the directions on each page and for each section. Please be honest and thorough.
- Enter the sweepstakes. Follow the direction provided and enter the contact information they request into the boxes provided. You are not required to enter the drawing to leave feedback.
- Save on Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://blog.saveonfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/108.11-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-SURVEY-CONTEST-RULES-SOF2022.pdf
- Save on Foods Official Website: http://www.saveonfoods.com/