The Save-A-Lot Food Stores Survey, found at www.Savealotlistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Save-A-Lot Food Stores that helps the company understand what works and what doesn’t. They are constantly trying to improve their stores and make it better for their customers, both new and repeat business. However, it can be difficult to do this if they don’t know what customers like and don’t like.
Therefore, the survey is the best way for them to be in contact with all their customers. Customers can tell exactly what they do and don’t like and the company can work towards making improvements. This is extremely helpful to both you and the company. You will also be entered into a drawing where you could win a $100 Save-A-Lot food stores Gift Card, just for participating in the survey.
The Save-A-Lot grocery chain sells a wide range of products at discounted prices. It carries both brand-name and generic goods. Among other items, shoppers can find bread, canned vegetables, snack foods, desserts and beverages in the stores. They also offer fresh fruit, vegetables and meat. A small number of locations feature pharmacies.
Save-A-Lot cuts costs by using relatively small buildings and charging extra when customers do not bring their own bags. The Missouri-based company first appeared in the late 1970s. It gradually expanded to multiple states and was acquired by Supervalu in 1993. Today, its customers can shop at more than 1,300 stores.
How to Take the Save-A-Lot Food Stores Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Save-A-Lot receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.Savealotlistens.com.
- At the top of the page, you can select your preferred language and it will automatically repopulate to be in the language you select. Read the sweepstakes rules from this page. Click Begin Survey when ready.
- Type in the two words you see in the box and click Next. This is for security purposes to ensure you are a real person.
- Enter the store number and code from your receipt. You can click the hyperlink for an example of a receipt and where to find the information. Be sure not to enter the pound sign.
- Answer questions. Please be honest and read directions fully.
- Enter the drawing. Following directions, input the contact information requested and click continue or finish.
- Save-A-Lot Food Stores Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://www2.iccds.com/CSAT/SV/Surveys/SV4/SALRules2015.pdf
- Save-A-Lot Official Website: http://save-a-lot.com/