Coming up with ideas on how to innovatively serve customers is hard in today’s hyper-competitive market. Businesses all around the world are improving their products and services at a tremendous pace.
Sometimes, the old ways are the best ways of finding out what your customers would like. Instead of using new technologies such as big data, sometimes it is better to conduct multiple surveys to find out what your customers want and are dissatisfied with. Every business understands that it is better to keep your existing customers happy rather than try to attract new ones.
The Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey will help Ross Stores serve you better by looking at areas where Ross isn’t putting its best foot forward. The survey is proof that Ross cares about its customers and their experience and is looking to make their customers experience that much more enjoyable when at their establishment.
About Ross Stores
Ross Stores, Inc. made its debut appearance in San Bruno, California in 1950. It was started by Morris “Morrie” Ross. It is an American chain of off-price department stores with its headquarters presently located in Dublin, California. Ross currently operates plenty of stores with the number currently at 1,412. These stores are located in 37 states of the United States, the District of Columbia and Guam.
How to Take the Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- You must be 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- There will be 1 grand prize which will be a $1,000 Ross Stores gift card as well as 5 second place prizes which will consist of a $100 Ross Stores gift card. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- To participate in the survey, click on this link https://www.rosslistens.com.
- Enter your 15 digit receipt number in the blank field. After entering your receipt number, click start.
- Answer the questions in the survey truthfully depending on your personal experience and as accurately as you can.
- Remember to fill out the contact information fields which you will find at the end. This will make it easy for Ross to contact you in case you win.
- After answering all of the questions in the survey to the best of your ability and entering your contact information, you’ll be at a screen which will tell you that you’re entered in the sweepstakes.
- The full list of Terms and conditions: https://www.rosslistens.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=130500
- If you get stuck completing the survey, watch this video for help on how to complete it: https://www.facebook.com/guestsatisfactionsurveys/videos/998448130250585/