The Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Raisingcanes.com/survey, is an online questionnaire presented by Raising Cane’s that provides a way for the company to measure customer satisfaction. Information from the questionnaire is used for the purpose of finding out what needs to be improved so the company can then work on those improvements. The survey is done online for your convenience.
Leaving feedback is a great thing for you and the company. You get to tell your feelings and explain what happened on your visit by answering specific questions. You will also have a chance to win free Cane’s for a year. This is awarded in the form of a gift card, which is good for 52 Raising Cane’s Box Combo meals. The company is interested in your feedback so they can make needed changes around the restaurant that matter to you.
About Raising Cane’s
Raising Cane’s is a chain of fast food restaurants that specializes in chicken fingers. Raising Cane’s was founded in Baton Rouge, Louisiana by Todd Graves and Craig Silvey back in late August of 1996. Today, the chain is still synonymous with traditional, southern style cooking. While the company’s headquarters are still located in Baton Rouge, the company opened another cooperate support office Plano, Texas back in 2009.
Since 2009 Raising Cane’s has also experienced impressive growth. New restaurants have opened in 21 states outside of central and southern Louisiana, while the company has also expanded to all eight Louisiana metro areas.
How to Take the Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Raising Cane’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Raisingcanes.com/survey.
- Select your preferred language, either English or Spanish.
- Enter the survey code, which is 16 digits, into the text boxes provided and click Start. You may also view the contest rules (hyperlink located underneath the start button).
- Answer questions. These relate to your experience and may ask about temperature of food, how you ordered and ate, and how friendly your cashier was. Read the directions carefully and also read each question carefully. Please be honest.
- Enter the drawing. Contact information will be required to enter. This information can include your full name, address, telephone number, email address and more. Please read directions.
Take By Online Video Guide:
- Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules & Regulations: http://www.onlinekmc.com/Downloads/CustomDownloads/Guest%20Survey%20Sweepstakes%20Rules%20-%20Raising%20Canes.pdf
- Raising Cane’s Official Website: https://www.raisingcanes.com/