The Quest Diagnostics Patient Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Questdiagnosticsfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Quest Diagnostics to help them determine what their customers are saying about them and how they feel. The information from this survey is their main way of determining what needs changes and updated. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Your opinions matter. This is what the company believes, and this is the reason for the survey. You can leave feedback and tell them what you like, what you didn’t like, and what you didn’t care one way or the other about. This is important to the company; they need to know what you don’t like because this could be a problem in their company and they need to fix it, if possible. There can be no updates made if they don’t know where the problems are.
About Quest Diagnostics
Headquartered in Madison, NJ, Quest Diagnostics is an international Fortune 500 company that offers medical testing services to help diagnose cancer, cardiovascular disease, infectious disease and neurological disorders. The company is passionate about developing innovative testing and tools to enhance patient care as doctors base about 70% of their care decisions on the outcomes of medical testing.
Diagnostic testing is provided under a number of different names, including QuestDiagnostics, AmeriPath, Athena Diagnostics and Dermpath Diagnostics. The company also provides clinical trials testing, healthcare IT through programs such as Care 360, ChartMaxx®, MyQuestTM Patient Portal and Interactive Insights and wellness and risk management.
How to Take the Quest Diagnostics Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Go to www.Questdiagnosticsfeedback.com.
- Above all the information they provide about the survey, there is a place to switch between English and Spanish. Click the drop down box to choose your language.
- Read the information about the survey. Select whether you went to a physician’s office or a service center and click next.
- Select the state, city and site code.
- Enter the date of your visit, as well as the time.
- Answer questions pertaining to your visit. These will rate your experiences. You may also be asked to comment on specific areas; you should use the text boxes when possible to provide enough feedback.
- Quest Diagnostics Official Website: http://www.questdiagnostics.com/