The Party City Feedback Survey, found at www.partycityfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Party City that will help give the company an idea of how their customers feel about services and products. The company uses the information from the surveys to help them make changes to the store to give their customers a better experience. This survey is done online for your convenience.
It is important to take the survey, whether you had a good or bad experience. It gives you a chance to tell them what you like or dislike about the store, employees, and general area. You should know the company will listen because they want this information from you. They need to know what their customers want, and this is a great way for them to do it. This is a small thanks for helping the company improve.
Party City Feedback Survey Details
|Survey Name||Party City Feedback Survey|
|Survey Prize||Receive $5 Off|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Party City
Party City is the “go to” place for all things party. The company has been operating since 1986 and has a headquarters based in Rockaway, New Jersey. Steve Mandell started the company more than 30 years ago, and it quickly developed into a chain of establishments that is one of the largest in the U.S. and Canada.
Visitors and shoppers can find a wide variety of party supplies for holidays and holy days. They can find silverware, costumes, and decorations for events such as St. Patrick’s Day, Passover, Mardi Gras and more. Party City has a revenue of 2.24 billion and employs thousands of people.
How to Take the Party City Feedback Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Party City receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.partycityfeedback.com.
- Select whether you purchased your items at the store on through the website, then click Next.
- Enter the store number, transaction number, register number, date and time of visit on your receipt.
- Answer questions. Many questions will ask you to “rate” your experiences on a scale of one to five. You may also be asked if you will return and if you will tell others. You should always be honest, read and follow directions.
- Follow directions and enter your contact information to receive a coupon. This information will only be used to let you know if you win.