***The Outback Customer Indulgence Survey is now Closed!***
The Outback Customer Indulgence Survey, found at www.Outbacklistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Outback to assess your satisfaction and the satisfaction of other customers. This information is mainly used by the company to make improvements and find out what is working correctly with their plans. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking the survey for Outback allows you to tell them about your experience. Did you have a great time? Was there a problem? Outback wants to know because they want to make problems right and praise their staff when things go well. It is your way to communicate with the company and get your thoughts heard. It also helps the company. Look at your receipt to find out what great offer you will receive for participating.
About Outback Steak House
As the name suggests, this casual dining restaurant chain has an Australian theme, including the names of its dishes and its overall décor. Popular menu items include steak and chicken dishes, ribs and seafood, as well as the Outback Steakhouse signature bloomin’ onion appetizer. Many menu items are adapted to a specific region, and the chain serves several good Australian wines.
Despite its name, the chain was founded in Florida in 1988, and today there are almost 1,000 Outback Steakhouse restaurants all over the US, as well as in about a dozen other countries. Outback has sponsored football, tennis and motor sports.
How to Take the Outback Customer Indulgence Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Outback receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Outbacklistens.com.
- To select Spanish as your preferred language, click the hyperlink that is directly under the dark Start button. To take the survey in English, continue to Step 3.
- Enter the code from the bottom of your receipt (14 digits) and the time from the top right corner of your receipt. Click Start to proceed.
- Answer questions that will help rate your experience. It is important to read and follow all directions, as some questions may allow more than one answer. It is important to be honest when answering the questions.
- Write your validation code in the space allotted on your receipt. Present the receipt on a future visit to redeem the offer.
- Outback Steak House Official Website: https://www.outback.com/