The Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Survey, found at www.Nlcfeedback.com, is an online survey with questions that allow you to rate your experience. The answers to the questions helps Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation obtain information to bring you an excellent experience. After you have answered the set of questions, your name will be entered into a monthly drawing for a $500 Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Store gift card.
Nlcfeedback.com – Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Survey Details
|Survey Name||Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Survey|
|Survey Prize||$500 Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Store gift card|
|Entry Methods||Online and Mail|
How to Take the Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Survey
- A computer with Internet Access.
- Have a recent Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation receipt from a participating store.
- Be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec, and where prohibited by law), you are at least 19 years of age and above the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside at the time of entry.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Nlcfeedback.com.
- You will need to enter in information found on your receipt from your recent visit, this information will include the store number, date of the receipt, time of day, till number, transaction amount and tax paid.
- Answer the following questions with radio buttons that will allow you to choose from very satisfied or very dissatisfied. They questions may cover several different aspects of your visit, such as the cleanliness of the store, stocking and neatness of the shelves and was the pricing clear. In the event that you indicated you were dissatisfied, you will be given a text box to explain why this occurred. The next questions will vary from the type of assistance and courtesy of the staff were during your visit. Questions of the type of product you may have purchased, and was the product that you were searching for available. In some of the final answers you will be able to write out in your own words about your experience.
Take By Online Video Guide: