The Price Chopper Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.MyPriceChopperexperience.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Price Chopper that finds out how happy customers are with regards to merchandise and services provided by them. The business takes the provided information to help them make updates to their customer service, merchandise and atmosphere. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you participate in this survey, you will have a voice. You can tell the company exactly how you feel, both the good and the bad. The company wants your candid advice; if you had a bad experience they want to know so they can find out what problems are there and can work on fixing them. They also want to know what works so they will leave it alone and focus on the problems. You will be given a validation code to redeem the $ 5.00 incentive credited to your Chopper Shopper Rewards Card.
About Price Chopper
Price Chopper Supermarkets is a privately-owned grocery retailer that carries dairy items, baked goods, frozen foods, general grocery items, meat, sushi, fresh produce, snacks and liquor. The grocery store chain has been around since 1932 where it was founded by Ben and Bill Golub and dug its roots in New York’s Capital District.
Aside from popular food brands, Price Chopper Supermarkets boasts of four exclusive brands including, PICS, Price Chopper, Price Chopper Naturals and Central Market Classics (for higher end products). With 137 store locations in the United States, Price Chopper Supermarkets also offer pharmacy services to their customers.
How to Take the Price Chopper Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Price Chopper receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.MyPriceChopperexperience.com.
- For Spanish, click the hyperlink in the native language. Otherwise, proceed to step 3.
Enter the time and survey code from your receipt. The survey code should be 19 digits. Please click start.
- Answer questions pertaining to your experience. These will help you rate the company. These should be answered honestly and use text boxes when available for extra information.
- Write the validation code you receive on your receipt and take it on a future visit to redeem for the $ 5.00 incentive.
- Price Chopper Official Website: http://www.pricechopper.com/