The Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Mylongjohnsilversexperience.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Long John Silver’s that keeps track of customer happiness in regards to customer service and merchandise. The information provided is used by the company to make updates and improvements throughout the store where necessary. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey is a fun way to tell the company your feelings. Companies understand that their customers are what makes the restaurant. Without them, there is no business. They want to ensure you are happy and will want to return and tell others you had a great experience. If, for some reason, you did not have a good experience, explain the situation to the company through the survey. You will receive a free basket of fries and one piece of fish or chicken with the purchase of a large drink.
About Long John Silver’s
Long John Silver’s is a chain of fast food restaurants, specializing in seafood. The company was founded in 1969 in Kentucky, with the chain’s name taken from the well-known character in the book Treasure Island. The chain was originally a division of Yum! brands, although in 2011, the restaurants became franchised.
Long John Silver’s restaurants typically have a nautical theme and associated décor, and early restaurants had more of a pirate theme. Today, there are about 1,100 restaurants, and the seafood items include shrimp, fish and clams, along with chicken strips and a selection of sides, such as corn, coleslaw and hush puppies.
How to Take the Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Long John Silver’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.Mylongjohnsilversexperience.com.
- Enter the store number from the top of the receipt into the first box.
- Enter the ticket number from the top of the receipt into the second box. Click Start.
- Answer questions, rating your experience. These will ask how the staff did, how your food was, if you will return, and if you will tell others. They will also ask if there was a problem; if you answer yes, they will provide a text box for more info.
- Write the validation code they provide on your receipt to redeem.
- Long John Silver’s Official Website: http://www.ljsilvers.com/