The KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.MyKFCexperience.com, is an online questionnaire designed by KFC that is used to measure their customers satisfaction of specific products and services KFC offers. The company wants this information that you provide to help improve products, services rendered, and the general atmosphere of the store. This survey is completed online for your convenience.
Participating in this survey allows you to have a voice. You are allowed to leave honest feedback about your recent experience at the restaurant. You are allowed to be as critical or as praising as you want, to ensure the company gets a good idea of your experience. The company wants this important feedback so they can learn what is working and what isn’t. This way, they can make improvements. As an added bonus, you have a chance to receive a validation code to redeem in store.
KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Free Crispy Colonel Sandwich|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
KFC, founded by Harland Sanders in 1952, is the second largest fast food restaurant chain in the world. Specializing in fried chicken with its secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices, KFC operates in more than 120 countries globally. It was also one of the first fast food chains to expand its business internationally when it opened outlet stores in the United Kingdom, Mexico and Canada in the 1960s.
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, KFC is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, the same restaurant company that also owns Taco Bell and Pizza Hut. It serves tens of thousands of customers every day.
How to Take the KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent KFC receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.MyKFCexperience.com.
- Enter the store number, time date and ticket number from your receipt and click start. You will find a helpful guide to locate the information, as well.
- Read about the survey and then use a five-point scale to answer a question about your experience.
- Select the type of visit you had.
- Using the scale again, rate your experience of the listed sentences. These can include speed, taste and accuracy.
- Using the scale again, answer if you will return and recommend the restaurant to others.
- Answer if you had a problem. If yes, you will be asked to provide extra information.
- You will be asked to write comments about if you were highly satisfied or why you weren’t highly satisfied. This is optional, but can be very important, so please use it wisely.
- Answer a few yes or no questions. If you want to enter, select yes and provide name and phone number.
- KFC Official Website: https://www.kfc.com/