The HoneyBaked Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Myhoneybakedfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by HoneyBaked to help improve customer satisfaction. You will also receive a validation code to receive a buy one get one free sandwich offer, just for participating.
HoneyBaked Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||HoneyBaked Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Free Sandwich|
|Receipt Valid||14 Days|
|Offer Expires||60 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
For over 60 years, HoneyBaked Ham has been known for its delicious, sweet tasting hams. The first store was opened in 1957 in Detroit by Harry Hoenselaar whose goal was to create the best possible tasting ham. Hoenselaar devised a unique curing process, and used only the best quality bone in smoked ham.
Today, HoneyBaked Ham is still owned by the Hoenselaar family and has grown to about 400 outlets all over the US, about half of them franchises. Most hams are purchased at Easter, Christmas and Thanksgiving, although the company operates year-round and also produces a range of pre-cooked meals.
How to Take the HoneyBaked Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent HoneyBaked receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Myhoneybakedfeedback.com.
- Enter the date, time and survey code from your receipt. The date and time will be selected from drop-down boxes and the survey code will be typed in.
- Answer questions. Read the directions on the page to ensure you understand what is being asked of you. Then read the questions. Questions may be different and there may be different rules. For example, a yes or no question is self-explanatory, but a text box could also be given, where you type in your answer. This is really great if you had a poor experience or answered you were unhappy. This is where you can type in exactly how you feel and give the company a greater understanding of your problems so that they can work hard to try and fix them.
- Get your code. When finished, you get a special code. This code is called a validation code and will be provided to you so that you can redeem the offer on your receipt. You are not required to redeem, though you can. There may be an expiration date on the coupon, so read the directions on the receipt or on the website.
Take By Online Video Guide:
- HoneyBaked Official Website: http://www.honeybaked.com/