The Festival Guest Satisfaction Survey on www.MyFestivalvisit.com is an online guest satisfaction survey presented by Festival that tells them how customers are reacting to their products and services. The information is used to help the company update specific areas of the store. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey allows you a voice. You can tell the company exactly what you like or don’t like. This helps you feel better and it makes the company aware of any problems. This way, they can work to fix those problems. It also tells them what’s right so they know those things are OK. You will receive a validation code to use on a future visit, where you can get five percent off your purchase. You do not have to use the code to leave feedback.
Festival Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Festival Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Get 5% OFF!|
|Receipt Valid||3 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Festival Foods
Festival Foods is a small, family-owned chain of grocery stores located solely in Wisconsin. The first store, opened in Onalaska in 1946 by Paul and Jane Skogen, as an I.G.A. franchise in a 3,000-square-foot attachment to the couple’s house. Festival Foods operates on the boomerang principle that every business decision made should bring customers back into the stores.
The chain, which is still owned by the Skogen family, is dedicated to giving its customers quality products and an exceptional grocery experience. The company offers private label items, under the Essential Everyday name that are supplied primarily by SuperValu food company.
How to Take the Festival Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Festival receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.MyFestivalvisit.com.
- Enter the 14-digit code and time from your receipt. There is a diagram to help you find this information. Read the short paragraph below the entered information and click Start when ready.
- Answer questions in regards to your visit. You should be honest and thorough. It is important to read directions on each page and for each different section as you may be allowed to choose a specific amount of answers. If text boxes are provided, please use those to give extra information.
- Write the validation code you receive on your receipt and take it on a future visit to redeem for five percent off future purchases.
Take By Online Video Guide:
- Festival Foods Official Website: https://www.festfoods.com/