About the ExxonMobil Consumer Satisfaction Survey
The ExxonMobil Consumer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.MyExxonmobilvisit.com, is an online questionnaire designed by ExxonMobil to help improve customer satisfaction. You can receive a free drink for your participation.
ExxonMobil is the biggest energy company in America. It sells a tremendous variety of automotive, aviation and industrial products. They range from motor oil to jet fuel. Nearly 10,000 ExxonMobil fuel stations operate in the U.S. Many of them also sell food, beverages and other convenience items. Retail customers can benefit from the Plenti rewards program.
This corporation’s history spans more than a century. Mobil and Exxon merged in 1998. The company also owns the famous Esso brand. While this division has largely disappeared in the United States, it remains a familiar name in other countries like Canada, France and Belgium.
How to Take the ExxonMobil Consumer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent ExxonMobil receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.MyExxonmobilvisit.com.
- Answer questions. You will be asked many different questions to get an idea of your experience.
- Some will be more like statements where you select how much or how little you agree, while others will allow you to type in the answer in your specific words. Please read through directions and be honest, as these questions are meant to help the company. In some cases, you will not be required to answer the question, though most will be required to move to the next page. It will have the word “optional” near the question to show you that you do not have to answer if you don’t want to.
- Get your validation code. You will get a validation code to write down on your receipt. You must have your receipt and the code to receive your free drink. You must also go to the original location to redeem and use the coupon within 14 days of receiving it. You will need to take the survey within five days. You do not have to use the coupon.
- ExxonMobil Official Website: http://corporate.exxonmobil.com/en