***The Chevrolet Customer Experience Survey is now Closed!***
The Chevrolet Customer Experience Survey, found at www.Mydealerfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Chevrolet that measures customer happiness. This way, improvements can be made based on how their customers feel about things. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Your voice is important to the company. They are interested to know what you enjoy and what you think isn’t working. The things you liked about your experience are good to know; they signal everything is as it should be. The things that didn’t work right or feel right need to be known by the company too; they signal there is a problem somewhere along the line. This survey will take a little bit of time; the company understands this and is willing to provide you 10 chances to win $1,000. You can also instantly win a prize, though this is not guaranteed.
Chevrolet, affectionately known as Chevy, is one of the most iconic and historic of US car manufacturers. The company was founded in 1911 by Louis Chevrolet, a Swiss automotive engineer, and the first cars were produced soon after. Chevrolet introduced trucks in the 1920s, and its Standard Six cars in the 1930s, which were then some of the most affordable cars available. During the 50s and 60s, Chevrolet became a household name with models such as the Corvette and Impala.
Today, Chevrolet operates in almost 140 countries, and has about 33 percent of the car market in the US, selling almost 2 million vehicles annually.
How to Take the Chevrolet Customer Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Mydealerfeedback.com.
- Enter the survey entry code from your receipt and click Enter.
- Answer questions. These questions help you rate your experience. You should read all directions before beginning. You should read each question and all answer responses before choosing your answer. If questions allow you to type in your answer, please do this with as much information as possible.
- Enter the sweepstakes. You are not required to enter. You can still leave feedback by submitting without giving information. If you would like to enter, fill out the form with the information requested. This can include name, address, email address and telephone number. Please follow directions.
- Chevrolet Official Website: http://www.chevrolet.com/