The Converse Consumer Feedback Survey on www.Myconversevisit.com is an online customer survey presented by Converse to help improve customer satisfaction.
MyConversevisit.com – Converse Consumer Feedback Survey Details
|Survey Name||Converse Consumer Feedback Survey|
|Survey Prize||Get a Coupon|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Offer Expires||60 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||2 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Converse is an American athletic and lifestyle footwear brand. Founded in 1908 by Marquis Mills Converse in Malden, Massachusetts, it is one of the oldest footwear brands in the market today. Converse became a subsidiary of Nike in 2003 and has its headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts.
The company manufactures athletic and lifestyle footwear and apparel under the Converse brand. Iconic products include the Chuck Taylor All-Star, John Varvatos and Jack Purcell. Its athletic footwear lines are a favorite among the skateboarding crowd, but the brand also has a wide following for its special edition footwear. The brand is also a popular fashionable shoe choice, being a favorite of celebrities like Snoop Dogg and Rihanna.
A strong market performance in recent years allowed it to post a revenue amounting to 1.7 billion in 2014 which rose to 2 billion in 2015. Converse sells through global retailers in 160 countries and its 75 company-owned outlets across the US.
How to Take the Converse Consumer Feedback Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Converse receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Myconversevisit.com.
- Select your language by clicking the word.
- Enter the store number, date, time, transaction number and purchase amount all from your receipt. Each item is numbered and the corresponding number is also shown on a sample receipt. Click enter.
- Answer questions about your visit. You will be asked why you went to the store, how satisfied you were with the items available and if the items were available, and whether or not you found everything you needed.
- You will also be asked if you needed/received help on your visit. If you answer no, continue to step 6. Otherwise, answer other questions about the associate, such as whether or not they asked questions and provided good service.
- You will also be asked about the checkout process and how long you waited in line to be helped.
- You will be asked questions about the cashier, such as whether they mentioned the survey to you, give you some thanks for shopping there and any problems.
- They will also ask about sale items and regular items. Most of the questions will be about whether you could tell the difference, if there were signs, etc.
- You will also be asked classification questions and whether or not you have signed up to receive emails.
- You will be provided a coupon via email; use this coupon on a future visit.