The Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey, found at www.mychickfilavisit.com, is an online survey designed by Chick-fil-A that gives customers an opportunity to give feedback on services and products they offer. The company uses this information to learn what you want from them as a company, both product-wise and service-wise. This is an online survey; take it whenever you have free time.
By participating in the survey, you give valuable, important feedback that the company uses to improve customer service and products. As a reward for participating in this survey, you will receive a validation code that you can redeem for a free chicken sandwich. You are not required to use the code in order to leave your feedback.
MyChickfilavisit.com – Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey Details
|Survey Name||Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey|
|Survey Prize||Free Sandwich!|
|Receipt Valid||2 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Chick-Fil-A is a wildly popular fast food chain offering a variety of chicken, salad and side dishes for on the go and dine-in occasions. Also offering several dessert choices, Chick-Fil-A proudly serves customers from breakfast to dinner, although the chain still closes for Sunday business in appreciation of its traditionally Christian roots.
This fast food chain is incredibly family friendly and kids will love the iconic cow images that appear throughout many of its locations. If you have a party of large gathering to cater, Chick-Fil-A is also available for catering events offering nugget platters and other item selections that are perfect for feeding the masses.
How to Take the Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Chick-fil-A receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.MyCFAvisit.com.
- For English, continue to step 3. For Spanish, select the blue hyperlink at the bottom of the white box and then proceed to step 3.
- Select how you visited the store.
- Using a five-point scale, select your overall satisfaction.
- Continue using the scale and answer more questions.
- Answer whether you had a problem. If yes, you will be asked questions about the problem and if it was fixed. If you didn’t have a problem, select no and continue.
- Whether highly satisfied or not, you will be asked why you gave that rating. Please use your own words and type them into the text box. This is optional.
- Answer a few yes or no questions about your order.
Select what you ordered from the listed items. You can select more than one.
- Answer a few more questions about your order.
- Using the scale again, answer multiple questions.
- Answer questions about the relationship and community-giving of the company.
- Answer how many times you ate out, along with the amount of times you ate at that restaurant.
- Answer a few classification questions.
- Receive your code. Write the code on the old receipt. Take the code/receipt to the same restaurant to redeem for the offer.
- Chick-fil-A Official Site: http://www.chick-fil-a.com/