Taking customer surveys is one of the oldest and most successful methods of understanding consumer requirements and gaining insight into their experience. The marketplace today has transformed into an extremely competitive playing field forcing companies to continuously work on providing the highest quality services and stay updated with the latest trends in the market.
This is all the more true for the hospitality and restaurant industry. The only way restaurants and food chains can improve their services is by directly communicating with their customers regarding the various shortcomings of their services and the details about the positive experiences that the guests had. Today with the development of digital technologies such as the internet, web-based applications, cloud and apps, the tedious process of collecting and answering surveys have become seamless and straightforward.
They do not take more than a couple of minutes to answer and the data from all such surveys are automatically collected and categorized in databases. Fast food chains, which face such huge amounts of footfalls on a regular basis are especially dependent on customer satisfaction surveys and can witness hands-on results in just a short period of time.
Burger King Experience Survey Details
|Survey Name||Burger King Experience Survey|
|Survey Prize||Free Whopper!|
|Receipt Valid||14 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Burger King
Burger King is an American multinational food chain giant that has a number of hamburger based fast food restaurants around the world. The company was started way back in 1953 and back then it was known as Insta-Burger King at Jacksonville, Florida. In 1954, the company ran into certain financial difficulties and then it was renamed as Burger King after being bought by David Edgerton and James McLamore, its two franchises in Miami.
How to Take the Burger King Guest Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- For participation the offer, Food purchase is mandatory.
- The survey receipt is only valid for 14 days from the date of purchase.
- The offers given on the survey cannot be added with other offers by Burger King.
- The survey offer is not available to Burger King employees and their families.
- Only one survey offer per guest is allowed.
Take By Online:
- Go the Burger King Guest satisfaction survey page at www.mybkexperience.com within 48 hours of making the purchase.
- Enter the restaurant number which located at the front of the bill. Subsequently, enter the survey code which is present at the bottom of the receipt.
- Answer all the survey questions accurately and with honesty.
- Note down the validation code on the receipt in the space provided. There is also a link to see the picture of the code. This marks the end of the survey process.
- Burger King Official Website: www.bk.com