***The Morrisons Customer Satisfaction Survey is now Closed!***
Morrisons is a respected name in the supermarket business in the UK. It has been around since 1899 and is still going strong with around 500 stores across the country. The business boasts a market share that is good enough for fourth among the largest chains. Annual revenues stands at just above £16 billion as of 2017.
The Morrisons headquarters is located in Bradford, West Yorkshire. The company employs 132,000 workers across its stores which offer food, drinks, clothes, books, magazines, and other entertainment items. They manufacture a significant amount of the products they sell at several UK locations. Indeed, it has been a remarkable journey for a business that started out selling nothing more than egg and butter.
To encourage participation in the survey, Morrisons gives away a prize every month to a lucky customer. The entry must be valid with complete information including name, email, and phone number for notification. There is no minimum spend requirement. Entries are free. Winners will get a voucher worth £1,000 that can be redeemed in any branch. The complete instructions will be printed at the back of the voucher.
Terms and Conditions:
Note that only UK and Gibraltar residents are eligible to join the prize draw. Employees and their immediate families are excluded. Households can only win once per year even if there are multiple survey completions. Winners will be notified by email. For the sake of transparency, the name and county of the monthly winner will be displayed in the stores. The vouchers are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash.
How to Take the Morrisons Customer Satisfaction Survey
Take By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk and read the terms. If you agree with them, then continue to the rest of the survey form.
- On the welcome page, enter the survey entry number as printed on the receipt. Copy the date and time as well.
- Provide your overall rating for the shopping experience. Give a more detailed assessment of the store, including the speed of checkout, the helpfulness of the associates, and the cleanliness of the premises.
- From this experience, determine the likelihood that you’ll come back within the next 3 months.
- Share your ideas on how the store could improve for the future.
- Answer general questions about yourself.
- If you would like to enter the prize draw, then provide your contact details such as name, email, and phone number. A notification will be sent if you win in the sweepstakes.
- Morrisons Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize Draw Rules: https://www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=533512
- Morrisons Official Site: https://groceries.morrisons.com/