The Ale House Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at millersalehouselistens.smg.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Ale House that measures customer happiness with respect to merchandise and customer service. This information is used to make updates to the company, including ambiance, merchandise and services. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you participate in the questionnaire, you will allow yourself the opportunity to tell the company your feelings. This is important for the company to have this information because they can learn what is working and what isn’t. The stuff that is working will generally be left alone, as it is already up to snuff. However, the bad feedback will be looked at and improved for better shopping experience to you. You can also enter to win free Zingers for a year.
About Miller’s Ale House
Since the opening of the first pub and restaurant in Florida in 1988, the Miller’s Ale House company now has almost 80 locations. About 50 of these are in Florida, while the rest are located in the southeast and Midwest states.
Many of the restaurants were opened during the early 2000s when the chain enjoyed a period of success and expansion. The extensive menu includes Miller’s signature dish of boneless chicken tenders, as well as ribs, steak, chicken and seafood. Miller’s Ale house is also known for its extensive range of draft, bottled and seasonal beers and wide variety of wines and cocktails.
How to Take the Ale House Customer Satisfaction Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Ale House receipt from a participating store.
- Go to millersalehouselistens.smg.com.
- Enter the access code printed on your receipt.
- Answer questions about how you dined, the staff, the cleanliness of the restaurant and restroom and more. These questions are to help you rate your experience. It is important to follow all directions on each page and answer questions honestly. Please take your time.
- Enter the sweepstakes. You should follow directions and enter your contact information, which includes name, email address and possibly telephone number. Entering the sweepstakes is not required for you to leave feedback. If you prefer not to enter the drawing, you can close the browser after the last question without putting in any information for the sweepstakes.
- Miller’s Ale House Official Website: https://millersalehouse.com/