***The Milestones Guest Satisfaction Survey is now Closed!***
The Milestones Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.milestonesfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Milestones that measures customer happiness. Information from the survey is then used by the company to make any updates. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Providing feedback is important to the company, but it can also help you as well. You want to have a wonderful experience every time you go to the restaurant. When you have a great experience, you probably don’t think too much about it. However, when you have a poor experience, you are probably upset. They want to know so they can make changes. These changes may be simple or intricate, but they can’t happen if they don’t know there’s a problem. To thank you for your time, they are willing to donate one dollar to a charity. The charity is mentioned on your receipt. Please read the bottom of the receipt to find out more about the charity. All you have to do is finished the survey.
Set up in 1989, Milestones is a restaurant chain that’s based in Vancouver, Canada but has a presence in other Canadian provinces as well such as British Columbia, Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Newfoundland. The restaurant is known for its unique dishes, and also popular dishes that are given a unique twist by the chefs.
Milestones is extremely passionate about food and serving it right to customers. Unlike other restaurant chains, the food quality and restaurant ambiance are uniform and consistent across the various branches. The restaurant is trendy and always on the cutting-edge of things, but the place is also familiar and family-friendly.
How to Take the Milestones Guest Satisfaction Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English or French.
- Have a recent Milestones receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.milestonesfeedback.com.
- For French, please click the hyperlink written in French. For English, continue to step 3.
- Enter the Cheque number and date from the top of the receipt. Enter the access code from the bottom of the receipt. Click Start to begin.
- Answer questions. Please be honest and follow all of the directions. You may be able to select more than one answer.
- Once you have finished the survey, the donation will be given to the charity shown on the receipt.
- Milestones Official Site: http://www.milestonesrestaurants.com/